Provincial Boat Mooring Disturbance Standard and TFA Information

For information on the Provincial Government’s Boat Mooring Disturbance Standard, Temporary Field Application (TFA) and where to submit them go to and scroll down to “Docks and related mooring structures”.  Here you will find all the information you need to apply for your TFA, if required.

If you are placing a dock or other structures on municipal property (parks and reserves), you will ALSO require an approval application from the Summer Village Office, which needs to be included when applying for your provincial Temporary Field Application (TFA). To access this click on your Summer Village icon on the main page then open ENVIRONMENTAL.